Among our customers, we can cite companies such as Deutsche Post DHL and the International Post Corporation (IPC).
Since 2005, QENSIO has conducted numerous international measurements for Deutsche Post DHL (www.dpdhl.com).
In 2013 alone, QENSIO conducted studies for over 97,000 national and international test shipments, and more than 40,000 RFID transponders. More than 1,800 study participants in 72 countries have collaborated on this.
These studies include:
- TransQ Global Cross-Border Survey: Postal lead-time measurement by Deutsche Post DHL from and to USA, Europe and Asia
- Germany Export Measurement: Postal lead-time measurement of various formats and products in numerous countries in South America and Asia
- Passive RFID Testing Using Real Mail: System management of more than 25,000 passive RFID tags under real postal conditions, including the qualitative analysis of the DP DHL operational network
- Postal User Measurements: Independent lead-time measurements. Collection of various data, such as LOST quota assessment, damage-free condition etc.
In 2013, QENSIO started conducting measurements for European postal companies on behalf of the International Post Corporation (www.ipc.be):
- International Business Reply Measurement: Postal lead-time measurement of the business product “IBRS” between selected countries
- Operational Letter Packet Measurement: Postal lead-time measurement of eCommerce formats between Europe, the USA, Australia, and New Zealand
- Operational Pre-test of the STROBE Concept: Qualitative lead-time measurement in the “IPC STROBE design”